– Please confirm the day before your booking, that’s when we will give you the details of your booking.
– If you booked with a tour company, we will run the card the morning of the booking.
-For all vouchered customers, if you cancel/reschedule less than 48 hours, we do not scan your vouchers, we must charge you personally $20 per person.
-For all vouchers customers, if you are a no call, no show, or your voucher number is invalid/expired for your booking, we can’t run your go cards, you are charged full price for the booking.
-For all other paid customers, if you cancel/reschedule less than 48 hours, or are a no show or miss your tour, you will not be refunded for your tour.
-You MUST cancel at least 48 hours prior to your reservation. This also includes any changes to the reservations whether it be the amount of guests, date, time and type of tour. Next day reservations will be considered as FINAL SALES. Failure to cancel in less than 48 hours before your scheduled tour will result in a charge to your CREDIT CARD.
– All reservations must arrive 10 minutes prior to their booking to insure we start right on schedule! If you are going to be running late, please let us know as soon as possible. We may need to reschedule your tour.
-Please treat the equipment like it is your own. If you are wanting to take pictures throughout your experience, have someone do it for you, or have someone hold your fishing pole. Do not put the fishing pole directly in the sand, it can easily damage the reel.
– Children must be accompanied by an adult. Also please know for any Child under 10 years old, parents will be in charge of the fishing pole and accompany the child to holding the pole and reeling in any fish. They will not be able to handle the fishing pole on their own. It is for their safety and equipment. Unless otherwise shows more experience for fishing and they are able to do it on their own.
-Remember to please bring all personal items with you to your tour and do not leave them in your rental car.
-Be aware of the location of our tours. We do not have an office. Our hiking, fishing and snorkeling tours are located on the North Shore in Waialua town. If you are going to be running late, please let us know as soon as possible. We may need to reschedule your tour.
-To cancel, please EMAIL North Shore Tour Guide at [email protected] This is the only way to cancel a booking so we have reference of that for our system.
-Every cancelled tour will receive a cancellation confirmation email.
-For reservations that we take over the phone, a valid credit card/go card is required to secure your reservation and the price. If you booked with a tour company, we will run the card the morning of the tour.
-We are closed all major Holidays and weather permitting days, our online calendar will show what dates are available or you can call if you have any questions.
-Please view our “tours” page for detailed descriptions of what we offer as well as directions to the locations.
-After confirming a reservation a day before, you are not able to then cancel/reschedule later on. If you still want to cancel after then confirming your tour, you will still be charged, as we have then set up a guide for you.
– Please remember GRATUITY/TIP is always appreciated for your Tour Guide!
-PLEASE send photos of your go Oahu to 8083970534.