You MUST cancel at least 24 hours prior to your reservation. This also includes any changes to the reservations whether it be the amount of guests, date, time and type of tour. Next day reservations will be considered as FINAL SALES. Failure to cancel in less than 24 hours before your scheduled tour will result in a charge to your CREDIT CARD.
To cancel, please call North Shore Tour Guide at OAHU (808) 397-0534 or CALI (619-325-9494, or email us at [email protected]
Every cancelled tour will receive a cancellation confirmation email.
A valid credit card is required to secure your reservation.
You will be charged the FULL PRICE PER PERSON if:
- No Show
- Cancellation is less than 24 hour notice.
- Rescheduling your reservation with less than a 24 hour notice. For all reservations, you must give us at least a 24 hour advanced cancellation/reschedule notice if you want to cancel to avoid being charged. If you cancel 24 hours before your reservation, you will not be charged.
- Not confirming your reservation 24 hours in advance. We need confirmation the day before the tour that you will be coming out for your tour so we know you will be showing up, or we will not think the reservation is valid. We set up a guide specifically for your reservation so it is very important. When you confirm your tour, that’s when we will give you the details of your tour.
- Click Tours or Book now to schedule a reservation.
- For reservations that we take over the phone, a valid credit card/go card is required to secure your reservation and the price. If you booked with a tour company, we will run the card the morning of the tour.
- We are closed all major Holidays and weather permitting days, our online calendar will show what dates are available or you can call if you have any questions.
- Please view our “tours” page for detailed descriptions of what we offer as well as directions to the locations.
- All Reservations must arrive 10 minutes prior to their booking to insure we start right on schedule! If you are going to be running late, please let us know as soon as possible. We may need to reschedule your tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Also please know for any Child under 10 years old, parents will be in charge of the fishing pole and accompany the child to holding the pole and reeling in any fish. They will not be able to handle the fishing pole on their own. It is for their safety and equipment.
- After confirming a reservation a day before, you are not able to then cancel/reschedule later on. If you still want to cancel after then confirming your tour, you will still be charged, as we have then set up a guide for you.