Everyone can enjoy this hike along the mountainside on the North Shore of Oahu. See spectacular wildlife and beautiful panoramic views of the ocean and mountains.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Age: all ages are welcome!
- Person: groups, private groups & private tours
- Available times: 8am, 12pm or 4pm (other times may be available if you text to book)
- Available days: M-F
- Please be aware not all days are available if we are at full capacity for a certain tour.
- If it says call to book, you may also text or leave an email. It’s much easier to satisfy everyone more quickly that way.
- General Group (Multiple Groups)
About the North Shore Self Guided Bike Tour
You will be guiding the bike along the most infamous and prestine beaches on the North shore, giving the history and knowledge of the different areas. The bike path would begin at three tables beach down to world famous sunset beach, passing the prestigious bonzai pipeline and other major surf breaks. This will be along the protected sunset bike path. This will be for all ages, we will provide adult bikes and helmets and baby seat carriers and buggies are available for purchase upon request the day before! Children ages 10 and up can ride an adult bike as long as they are above 5ft tall. otherwise they will need to be in a bike buggies attached to an adult bike. Children 9 and under, we have child bike attachments, front and back child bike seats and helmets for them as well! For groups larger than 10, please call to book!
You must know how to ride a bike to use our bikes, we do not have three wheeled bikes.